Virginia Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got mine from VA yesterday - passed! Civil Construction, first time taker here. Thanks to the forum for all the tips and tricks!

I passed first time in Electrical : Computer Engineering. 

I received a notification on Monday Dec 4, 2017 to check NCEES for results. 

Thanks for the tips.

Not yet. Has your name been inputted on the DPOR website? My name search still comes up empty.

If you have your email from DPOR confirming receipt of your application and that you need to submit the ethics and laws exam (should be dated before your exam date), there is a five digit number in the subject. That will become your license number, along with 04020 in front of it (04020#####). Note that when you get your stamp, the entire 10-digit number does not go on the stamp, only the last five. All PE license numbers in VA start with 0402.

Hope this helps!

If you have your email from DPOR confirming receipt of your application and that you need to submit the ethics and laws exam (should be dated before your exam date), there is a five digit number in the subject. That will become your license number, along with 04020 in front of it (04020#####). Note that when you get your stamp, the entire 10-digit number does not go on the stamp, only the last five. All PE license numbers in VA start with 0402.

Hope this helps!
Looking at all the previous Emails I received from DPOR, none of them contain any five digit number. I must just have bad luck.

Looking at all the previous Emails I received from DPOR, none of them contain any five digit number. I must just have bad luck.

Hope this helps!

Thanks @SmilinEd!

@Mcgurr I looked through my previous correspondence with DPOR (when they asked me to complete and send back the ethics exam) and noticed that they did include that 5 digit number in the subject line as SmilinEd mentioned - I did not find it in the body.

Thats a bummer. The subject for the ethics exams states "Virginia Board for APELSCIDLA Examination on Regulations" and approval email states "April 2017 Advanced PE Exam Approval Letter." I feel like the black sheep of DPOR.

Im guessing no one can see their name on the DPOR website yet?

Thats a bummer. The subject for the ethics exams states "Virginia Board for APELSCIDLA Examination on Regulations" and approval email states "April 2017 Advanced PE Exam Approval Letter." I feel like the black sheep of DPOR.

Im guessing no one can see their name on the DPOR website yet?
Ah, I see, that's weird. No, I can't see my name up on the website yet (I check daily). Don't worry though, we passed and did our part. It's just a matter of time!

Back