When will PA release results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m629

Reaction score
I've heard PA can take a while, but does anyone know if that is still the case and if so, how much later does it typically take?

I spoke to the PA Board. Results are in tech support being uploaded now. It's a matter of time. 

The rep asked for my name at first and then said I would have to wait a day or two for the results

The rep asked for my name at first and then said I would have to wait a day or two for the results
i don't think that's a good sign.  when i emailed a lady this afternoon she told me i passed.

hope im wrong for your sake :(

civilengrdude, I agree. it may be bad news. I called again today and talked to a different person, she checked and said she did not see my name

she said they only receive a list of those who pass the exam.

EITHER WAY, I WILL KEEP CHOPPING UNTIL I MAKE IT THROUGH

Hi PwrEng and Civilengrdude,

Who did you contact to receive this information? Was it just the generic ST ENGINEER address?

Bob

I emailed ST ENGINEER and asked them if they could tell me Pass / Fail and got a positive response. 

Yea ST ENGINEER, her name is Kristel and she is wonderful.. 1 she told me I passed, but 2. she helped me during the sign up process

I was only asking if she could tell me when they would let NCEES report the results, but she blew me away with a CONGRATULATIONS YOU PASSED!

I couldn't wait and called as well. I called the main number on the website and listened to about 3 or so menus to connect to the right department. But it was worth it because they told me I passed!!!!! 

Back