Any idea about TX reults?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was starving for lunch and suddenly I saw results are out... Now I dont want to eat 

I'm trying so hard to keep calm and focus.  

one question I had is whether or not anyone people who've received the results noticed the date disappearing from the NCEES dashboard first.  Seems like the release caught everyone by surprise.

In October 2016, the date changed in NCEES but in the April 2017, the date did not change right before the release. 

I'm trying so hard to keep calm and focus.  

one question I had is whether or not anyone people who've received the results noticed the date disappearing from the NCEES dashboard first.  Seems like the release caught everyone by surprise.
I did not notice it changed.  I did log in a couple times this am before results.

I did not notice it changed.  I did log in a couple times this am before results.
Thanks! Second question - was your previous failing result still showing in the dashboard? I remember way back reading that someone's failing results disappeared right before the passing score was loaded.  I still see my failing score, so trying to determine early if I should be depressed or not :)

Thanks! Second question - was your previous failing result still showing in the dashboard? I remember way back reading that someone's failing results disappeared right before the passing score was loaded.  I still see my failing score, so trying to determine early if I should be depressed or not :)
I'm pretty sure your failing score disappears from the dashboard when you pass. Or, more like, your new result just replaces your old result. The dashboard basically seems to show your last taken test with results available, whether pass or fail, for all the exams you have taken. Then your history of exam results are available elsewhere in your account.

Did I answer your question correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure your failing score disappears from the dashboard when you pass. Or, more like, your new result just replaces your old result. The dashboard basically seems to show your last taken test with results available, whether pass or fail, for all the exams you have taken. Then your history of exam results are available elsewhere in your account.

Thanks leggo, that makes sense.  

That is what I see.

But feel free to contradict me if you discover anything else!

That is what I see.
I remember reading a thread where someone's previous attempts disappeared right before he found out he passed. I think that was years ago though, I'm not sure if it's even legit!  Hopefully results will be released soon and I will be put out of my misery :)

I remember reading a thread where someone's previous attempts disappeared right before he found out he passed. I think that was years ago though, I'm not sure if it's even legit!  Hopefully results will be released soon and I will be put out of my misery :)
I KNOW! I'm really trying to manage expectations, I walked out very uncertain and the likelihood is that I got close, but no cigar. i just need to know!

Back