MD is out!!!! - OCT 2017 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Lucas H

MD is out!!!!

Just now, Lucas H said:

I am shaking, And my coworker just came and congratulated me and I still want to throw up

I was also a shaker :).  Seems like yesterday.  Congrats!

1 minute ago, trackerjacker said:

I remember that I really couldn't believe it! I am pretty sure I almost cried tears of happiness.

Just now, leggo PE said:

I remember that I really couldn't believe it!

Same here!  I still refresh occasionally just to make sure.  ha

Now I'm just annoyed that we need to wait two weeks to get our registration #s to apply for the license. Why can't they just issue them online?!

9 minutes ago, Lucas H said:

D43B7AFE-1319-4498-A59E-A0C60856D397.png

Very happy for you man.... congratulations !!

Congratulations fellow Marylanders!

In a month or so you'll get an invitation from the Maryland NSPE chapter inviting you to the Engineers Award ceremony where you get your wall certificate.

10 minutes ago, trackerjacker said:

Haha thanks so unreal 

1 minute ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Congratulations fellow Marylanders!

In a month or so you'll get an invitation from the Maryland NSPE chapter inviting you to the Engineers Award ceremony where you get your wall certificate.

Awww thanks for the info! I must attend haha

5 minutes ago, jvanoye said:

Very happy for you man.... congratulations !!

Thanks waiting for your good news now 

3 minutes ago, Lucas H said:

Thanks waiting for your good news now 

Thanks for the confidence booster... like many others here the wait is killing me and I'm a nervous wreck... ugh...

20 minutes ago, Lucas H said:

I am shaking, And my coworker just came and congratulated me and I still want to throw up

You passed? Congratulations!!! :DDDDDD  No news on my end yet!

8 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

Now I'm just annoyed that we need to wait two weeks to get our registration #s to apply for the license. Why can't they just issue them online?!

True! My coworker cannot have lic # until after Christmas :(

3 minutes ago, txjennah said:

You passed? Congratulations!!! :DDDDDD  No news on my end yet!

Yes! I passed thanks ! Miracle will come to you soon! I am now waiting for your shout out

20 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

They are issued online. The last step is pretty easy: enter name, address, etc, pay the $76 and you're done.

It just takes some time for the Maryland office to get ~200 people into the system. It took about 12 days (with Christmas in between) back when I passed. In think they only have 1 or 2 people working in that office. Please be nice to them.

8 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

They are issued online. The last step is pretty easy: enter name, address, etc, pay the $76 and you're done.

It just takes some time for the Maryland office to get ~200 people into the system. It took about 12 days (with Christmas in between) back when I passed. In think they only have 1 or 2 people working in that office. Please be nice to them.

Awww thanks I won’t push them! I will just wait until I get any news from them! Still, it is so unreal! I still logged in to check if the green button still there and I am not crazy

13 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Oh? The linked page says they mail them out 2 weeks after the exam results are posted. Will they send them by email?

I definitely appreciate the people working there -- they did a lot to help me through the process of applying for the exam. I just got back from buying a thank-you card to send to the office :)