CT Results - 12/05/ !

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neelspeaks2u

Reaction score
NEW !!! -- Release of October 2017 Exam Results-Professional Engineer Exam

October 2017 exam results for the Professional Engineers Exam will be released on 12/05/17 from the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).

For candidates who passed the October 2017 exams: If you have completed all requirements for licensure, you will receive a licensing packet via email from the Connecticut State Board within the next 14-21 business days.  Please do not call the Board office.

NEW !!! -- Release of October 2017 Exam Results-Professional Engineer Exam

October 2017 exam results for the Professional Engineers Exam will be released on 12/05/17 from the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).

For candidates who passed the October 2017 exams: If you have completed all requirements for licensure, you will receive a licensing packet via email from the Connecticut State Board within the next 14-21 business days.  Please do not call the Board office.
Want to call the NH Board and ask when their release date will be :D

Passed Civil Construction - 2nd try.  Still not sure if this board helped or added to the insane emotional roller coaster.  But thanks anyway.  

Has anyone who passed received there package in the mail yet? When I check the elicense site for CT it still says pending due to the exam. 

Has anyone who passed received there package in the mail yet? When I check the elicense site for CT it still says pending due to the exam. 
They will issuing licensing packets via email after the board meets this Tuesday.  After speaking to some others, the whole process takes a couple of months.  Ridiculous.....

Wow. I had no idea it would take that long. Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting though. 

I emailed the board again on Friday and they said they would be sending out emails this week.  Can someone else please bother them so they know people are waiting?  I can’t comprehend what takes so long......

I just received email from Dept of Consumer Protection asking me to pay outstanding Initial License fee of $ 220 so they can issue a license.

Back