PE 10/27 Trans

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am with you! I came back from the gym and then became nervous again! I guess I will go back to the gym soon which is helpful to distract myself! 

I am with you! I came back from the gym and then became nervous again! I guess I will go back to the gym soon which is helpful to distract myself! 
I did that when I was waiting for the results. I highly recommend it.

Haha me too?! I also took transportation! Many ppl said AM is hard, but mine situation is PM is harder! 

I went to a concert with my fiancé on Friday night and wasn't really a fan of the band, so found myself thinking a lot of the PE.  

Distracting yourself with gym/hobbies is definitely a good outlet!  Spamming helps too :)

If everyone is right about the release date, then by this time next week, we'll all be out of our misery! :D   Hang in there.  The finish line is almost here.  

I went to a concert with my fiancé on Friday night and wasn't really a fan of the band, so found myself thinking a lot of the PE.  

Distracting yourself with gym/hobbies is definitely a good outlet!  Spamming helps too :)

If everyone is right about the release date, then by this time next week, we'll all be out of our misery! :D   Hang in there.  The finish line is almost here.  
Thanks. I've been spending my free time at the gym so as not to think of the PE. I hope all of us here will make it! Miracles do happen.... We could do all things through Christ who strengthens us.🙏

Hahaha. I actually just came from the gym. I'm still at lifetime's parking lot thinking of the PE.
I go to LTF too! In fact, I've called NCEES and the MO Board several times from their parking lot. I do it before though just in case they say I failed.

@Hadid anything you plan on doing different? Going to take a class or anything? I'm undecided if a review class is worth the money. 

Back