Date Change

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EI23

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the date change of when you took the exam to October, 2017 instead of October 27, 2017?

Is it still trolling or really happening? Mine still not change, still shows date in dashboard

Accidental trolling...  I swear it was there a minute ago but when I went to take a screen shot, it wasn't. 

Anyone else notice the date change of when you took the exam to October, 2017 instead of October 27, 2017?
Yes, it shows October 2017 for me too. I'm trying to remember from April...but I don't remember that being a significant sign that results were about to come out.  

i saw another post where they said this usually happens right before they release the results...omg its happening!!! lol

Let me clarify - when I go to the main page, it still shows Oct. 27th.  When I click on "exams," that's when the date isn't there. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up :(

Let me clarify - when I go to the main page, it still shows Oct. 27th.  When I click on "exams," that's when the date isn't there. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up :(
ah...got it mine does the same thing main page no date change

OMG!!!! Today is November 30, 2017!!!!!!

Just FYI yall...FYI... in case anybody cares that today is November 30th... or forgot.... or just for FYI?!?!

Back