Hello From Texas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade_TX

Reaction score
Hello Y'all,

I'm currently a Civil/Structural EIT living in Central Texas. I visited EB quite frequently before I took the October 2017 Civil: Structural PE exam but I didn't join until just after.  It has been a great atmosphere, with some helpful advice, while helping me get a few good laughs while waiting out the results. 

Thank you,

Wade_TX

How do I "react" to a post?  Am I too new for that? How do I get promoted from an intern by EB? I am sure this is written somewhere, but I am fairly new to posting on forums.

How do I "react" to a post?  Am I too new for that? How do I get promoted from an intern by EB? I am sure this is written somewhere, but I am fairly new to posting on forums.
You must go to the spam thread and spam on! Once your post count reaches an acceptable level, only then will be granted such power. Remember, with great power, comes great responsibility. :thumbs:

Welcome!

I'm new to the site as well. People round these parts are kind. Have fun, and yeah. Spam. Do it now. 

Back