• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electric Power Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owism

PE
Reaction score
$750 value I'll sell everything to one person for $750 free shipping or if you want individual items, please see the prices below.  Also please tell me which free items you'd like if your purchasing something.  I'll charge shipping according to how you want it shipped.  Please PM me for moving forward. I'll update this post once something sells

Complex Imaginary Vol 1,2,3,4 - $229 on amazon , my price $200 

Complex Imaginary - electrical code drill book - $94 on amazon - my price $80

Electrical Engineers Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam - Alexander Graffeo - $98 on amazon, my price $80

NCEES practice exam (hand written solutions) - $40 on ncees, my price $20

Casio FX-115ES plus - $12 - my price free with other purchase - good to have a spare

Power Reference Manual, 2nd Edition - John Camara - $247 on amazon, my price $200

Electrical Machines, Drives and Power systems - 6th edition - Theodore Wildi - $20 amazon, my price $20

Power System Analysis - John Grainger - $13 amazon, my price free with other purchase

Electric Machinery Fundamentals, 2nd Edition - Stephen Chapman - $5 amazon, my price free with other purchase

Spin-up exams, 2nd edition - Cory Lanza - $180 on amazon, my price $150

NESC 2012 - $219, my price free - you'll need this, a few questions always come up with this

NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical safety in the workplace - 2015 - $69.99, my price free with other purchase

The art & Science of protective relaying - by GE - printed PDF in binder - free with other purchase

Tom Henry's NEC Key word index - free with other purchase

Mike Holt's NEC index - free with other purchase

IEEE C37.2 - free with other purchase

OK I guess I will get offers after the exam results... I also highly recommend taking a course like School of PE, last time they hired great engineers to instruct the courses. And ofcourse research everything and print everything and tab everything :) . Oh yeah and practice using Complex imaginary series. 

I'd like to purchase the following Graffeo guide to passing the power PE exam and the ncees practice exam.  I am also interested in the free with other purchase items you have listed below.

Best,

Gary

Electrical Engineers Guide to Passing the Power PE Exam - Alexander Graffeo - $98 on amazon, my price $80

NCEES practice exam (hand written solutions) - $40 on ncees, my price $20

Casio FX-115ES plus - $12 - my price free with other purchase - good to have a spare

Power Reference Manual, 2nd Edition - John Camara - $247 on amazon, my price $200

Electrical Machines, Drives and Power systems - 6th edition - Theodore Wildi - $20 amazon, my price $20

Power System Analysis - John Grainger - $13 amazon, my price free with other purchase

NESC 2012 - $219, my price free - you'll need this, a few questions always come up with this

NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical safety in the workplace - 2015 - $69.99, my price free with other purchase

The art & Science of protective relaying - by GE - printed PDF in binder - free with other purchase

Tom Henry's NEC Key word index - free with other purchase

Mike Holt's NEC index - free with other purchase

IEEE C37.2 - free with other purchase

Apologies, I tried to edit out the following items (would not let me) from the previous list which I do not need:

Also, I am unable to send you a private message.

ok thats confusing and weird. 

Yes i can't PM you either. I'm wondering if its a restriction of a free account? I was able to do it earlier this year.  I cleared out some older messages, maybe you can message me now?

There used to be a classified section too but I can't find that anymore.

oh your right, last I checked their site wasn't working so i didnt know what their current price was. 

@Owism, have you sold your books yet? I tried to PM you a few months back

Last edited by a moderator:
@tkpe nope I didnt sell them yet. Maybe my pm folder is full.

I'm willing to sell the following. Send me an offer. Ill clear my PM box

• complex imaginary and the drill book 
  • NCEES practice exam
  • Spinup practice exam book.
  • Power Reference book by John Camara
  • Power PE study guide by Alexander Graffeo

Last edited by a moderator:
Two items left. Give me your bids via PM. 

• complex imaginary and the drill book
  • Power PE study guide by Alexander Graffeo

Back