NCEES News Update - Page 15 - OCT 2017 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Aspire PE

NCEES News Update

I keep refreshing my Outlook inbox and that email doesn't come... ugh....

5 minutes ago, jvanoye said:

better to do it on the ncees website. Although you will get the email from ncees around the same time. 

Colorado - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Google makes a auto-refresh add on extension if your finger is tired ... I set mine to 2 seconds

Come on Texas... 

53 minutes ago, In/PE/Out said:

Same thing in Illinois...Result Pending. 

Good luck with that. CTS = added delay for "results validation" <smh>

23 minutes ago, jvanoye said:

There's an app for that...

Just now, knight1fox3 said:

Good luck with that. CTS = added delay for "results validation" <smh>

Bureaucracy for the win!  

• fudgey 1

2 minutes ago, In/PE/Out said:

Bureaucracy for the win!  

Nope, just no-value-added contracts

• Like 1

I hope you did well this time.... I failed for the THIRD time and feeling rather numb at the moment...

Aww @jvanoye, I'm sorry to hear that. That's tough. But I'm a big believer that every time you take the PE exam, you become better prepared. Take a break, and then get back to it when you are ready. This exam will not own you forever. You can and you WILL pass!

31 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Aww @jvanoye, I'm sorry to hear that. That's tough. But I'm a big believer that every time you take the PE exam, you become better prepared. Take a break, and then get back to it when you are ready. This exam will not own you forever. You can and you WILL pass!

Thank you very much leggoPE...if I do decide to do this again, it'll have to be this coming cycle... I don't want to take a whole year off and risk forgetting the concepts I've worked so hard to re-learn...

17 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Lucas, I have never said this on a forum - particularly to another dude, but - I love you man. 

Haha thanks for your love! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jvanoye said:

I hope you did well this time.... I failed for the THIRD time and feeling rather numb at the moment...

Major props for keeping at it - that's pretty impressive.  You can do it, @jvanoye! :)

1 hour ago, trackerjacker said:

Major props for keeping at it - that's pretty impressive.  You can do it, @jvanoye! :)

Thank you very much...I'm running out of strategies, not sure what I can change at the moment and seriously considering throwing in the towel. My employer doesn't require the PE and this was more of a personal goal... ugh....

Just now, Dean Agnostic said:

Probably both matters. 

To a certain extent yes. My point was that there's no magic number of problems that pushes an examinee from the fail category to pass. It's different for everyone.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, leggo PE said:

Leggo PE , I would like to tank you for steadfast support and counseling for all members of this board.

Thank you again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hnoj said:

Leggo PE , I would like to tank you for steadfast support and counseling for all members of this board.

Thank you again. 

Aw, thanks! You're very welcome. I've gotten enough from this board in the past, and I can empathize with anyone who has ever failed the PE exam, because I've experienced it myself. Having gone from the depths of complete hopelessness about what to do to pass, to passing, is the best feeling ever, and I want everyone to be able to feel it too! I know that if I can do it, anyone can!

3 hours ago, Hnoj said:

Thank you again. 

32 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Aw, thanks! You're very welcome. I've gotten enough from this board in the past, and I can empathize with anyone who has ever failed the PE exam, because I've experienced it myself. Having gone from the depths of complete hopelessness about what to do to pass, to passing, is the best feeling ever, and I want everyone to be able to feel it too! I know that if I can do it, anyone can!

Agreed. Reading other people's experiences with these exams have been so helpful and to just know I wasn't the only one struggling. Don't give up. It will happen!!  I'm just patiently waiting on Seismic results now..