NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aspire PE

Reaction score
NCEES headquarters will be closed November 23–24 for the Thanksgiving holiday. The office will reopen on Monday, November 27.

Happy Thaksgiving! Long way to go to get the results.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]NCEES headquarters will be closed November 23–24 for the Thanksgiving holiday. The office will reopen on Monday, November 27.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Happy Thaksgiving! Long way to go to get the results.[/COLOR]
default_dunno.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]NCEES headquarters will be closed November 23–24 for the Thanksgiving holiday. The office will reopen on Monday, November 27.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Happy Thaksgiving! Long way to go to get the results.[/COLOR]
Not really, we are more than halfway there.  Unless you are talking about the SPAM thread, in which case there is a LOOOONG way to go to get results.

I'm at the point now where I kind of don't want to see the results?  Because at least until the results come at, I can be happy not knowing whether or not I have to spend another 3 months of my life studying all the time.

I was very nervous and pessimistic about the April 2017 exam results and I ended up failing miserably.  This time I have not touched the reference book since taking the exam.  I've been lurking EB website a little bit every other day and I'm at the point where I don't know what to expect.  I will look for Texas results to show up and then check my scores.  I'm not sure if I want to retake the exam anytime soon.  It has been such a drag studying for such a long period of time and waiting over a month each time for results.  Its agonizing and I just want it over with.  

I was very nervous and pessimistic about the April 2017 exam results and I ended up failing miserably.  This time I have not touched the reference book since taking the exam.  I've been lurking EB website a little bit every other day and I'm at the point where I don't know what to expect.  I will look for Texas results to show up and then check my scores.  I'm not sure if I want to retake the exam anytime soon.  It has been such a drag studying for such a long period of time and waiting over a month each time for results.  Its agonizing and I just want it over with.  
Caychanh ...I've been doing the exact, same thing as you... I check this website every other day to see "what's new", hoping to get an update on results from NCEES. I believe NEXT week is going to be it...and I'm hoping for Dec. 7th....we'll see. I certainly don't want to be studying again....good luck to you!

I do enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and comments on EB.  It helps pass time a bit and the spam thread is usually fun.  However, there hasn't been much activity going on the spam thread lately either.

I do enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and comments on EB.  It helps pass time a bit and the spam thread is usually fun.  However, there hasn't been much activity going on the spam thread lately either.
This is because the noobs don't seem to care.  :)   Thus far it has been people who passed in previous go-arounds and repeat takers, with just a couple of noobs mixed in from time to time.

Not much excitement or anticipation this time around.  I had so much fun reading comments and anticipating results for the April 2017 exam that I felt the past month on this board has been really really slow.  Results might come out next week and its so quiet on here.

Not much excitement or anticipation this time around.  I had so much fun reading comments and anticipating results for the April 2017 exam that I felt the past month on this board has been really really slow.  Results might come out next week and its so quiet on here.
The spam threads have been funny and the thread about seeing who had the results but the PE(veterans) chiming in they had their results but not putting the month/year they got they was hilarious. But I agree, last April there seemed to be a lot more excitement. Maybe people are still in a shitty mood after the exam lol or are still recovering.

It'll start to pick up next week as people start to de-lurk. The fake results threads will start in earnest the following week and that'll get more people active and participating.

It'll be really active during the 1-2 weeks when all the results come in mid-month.

The end of the month will be spent consoling and/or mocking people from a PCS-state who are still waiting on their results.

The spam threads have been funny and the thread about seeing who had the results but the PE(veterans) chiming in they had their results but not putting the month/year they got they was hilarious. But I agree, last April there seemed to be a lot more excitement. Maybe people are still in a shitty mood after the exam lol or are still recovering.
Agreed. I know I was personally obsessing a lot more when the results were going to be released in April.  Maybe a lot of second timers for this round like myself who are just kind of tired, lol.

Agreed. I know I was personally obsessing a lot more when the results were going to be released in April.  Maybe a lot of second timers for this round like myself who are just kind of tired, lol.
Spamming will give you energy!

Man I am with you.  If I fail again, I don't know if I'd want to see my score.  I made a 63 last time, and if I came any closer to potentially passing it would be devastating.  I'm getting married in April so for sure I would miss that exam cycle, haha.

@txjennah I registered this just to cheer you up since I browsed the April result and you said you failed and will crush on October! I think the long wait just depresses you now and I think you do good enough this round to make the cut! Don’t lose faith and let’s see the result next week! 

@txjennah I registered this just to cheer you up since I browsed the April result and you said you failed and will crush on October! I think the long wait just depresses you now and I think you do good enough this round to make the cut! Don’t lose faith and let’s see the result next week! 
Aww that's so awesome of you! Thanks so much!!! :)  I have to say all my confidence evaporated after taking that test again, but here's to hoping for a Christmas miracle! Hahaha good luck to us!!

Back