Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
so I was making a pit stop on the road this morning and I literally watched this swerving 82 Honda drive up and I think this girl (maybe?) got kicked to the curb and the dude drove off fairly quick like, she took off a show and threw it at the car... I went into Target and she was still standing there when I left - maybe some dude just got sick of her ****?

IMG_2536.JPG

Did you offer to give her a ride?

Random thoughts 3.1...

Windows-3-1-Turns-Twenty-Today-2.png

Who's gonna land Stanton? I'm pulling for the Giants to get him. They need a power outfielder so badly.

At least she was near  target to go and steal some new shoes.

yeah unsure what is up with the other random thoughts but good luck deleting this one!

she was running towards other cars, not sure if she was trying to get in another vehicle, If it didn't look like she was way over on the crazy scale ( and inversely over on the attractive scale in the wrong direction) I would have dropper her off at the truck stop a mile up the road;)

Why is she wearing a tank top? isn't it cold in CO? 

I am not supposed to tell people this but its really fairly pleasant weather in CO

here is a work photo I was taking today you can see where the cold is:

IMG_2510.JPG

Well, on a slightly good note, apparently the airport we're flying out of on Wednesday said its busiest travel day this year was actually last Friday. Not that I don't plan to get there super early Wednesday!

I am not supposed to tell people this but its really fairly pleasant weather in CO
For penance, just tell folks how all the highways have 1000 ft. drop-offs, no guard rails, and ice in mid july. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back