The Fat Season has arrived!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Just wanted a place to see other people's gluten products!

And Happy Thanksgiving / MerryChristmas!

0fe181152f3836d4fe3ec682448bb9c9.jpg

0801baffca0f395fe238dcc2eb0805dd.jpg

c2380f308d1478ea71323f42471b814c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in a pie tin.  Honest mistake. (I thought it was a pie, too.)

I didn't understand those people who play Christmas music all year until this post. Everyday is Fat Season for me. 

I hold it near and dear to my heart all year long, well maybe I hold it near my belly

I don't have to do ANYTHING for Thanksgiving this year! Besides maybe bring some wine?

On an unrelated note... I prepared several vegan dishes for my birthday party on Saturday. All were a hit, and people couldn't even tell. It was fun! I don't normally eat vegan, but it was cool to try out some recipes.

(Fear not, I had bacon that morning)

this is the 2nd thanksgiving in a row we have had "family" over. its messing up my normal tradition of skiing turkey day :(  

next year I'm going to cash in them southwest points and go to Hawaii or somewhere....

this is the second time in a row that we're traveling for Thanksgiving.  Not a fan of the actual travel but it's always good to get together.

This will be my fourth Thanksgiving ever away from family (two times studying abroad, once the first Thanksgiving after I graduated college and didn't have any vacation days to take to travel back across the country). Now this year, with the fiancé's fam.

Back