Release this week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limamike

Reaction score
My buddy who ,called SC on Friday and was told that it could be as early as this week. It would SUCK!!! if you didnt pass

Don't hold your breath, it won't be this week.

But yeah, it would be a pretty miserable holiday weekend if one found out they failed on Wednesday.

I had a dream that the scores were released 11/21/2017.... my dreams OFTEN come true, FYI.
I legit had a dream I passed when I was waiting for results last cycle, and did pass. It was creepy. I also correctly dreamed the exact score of an exam in high school, once. 87/100.

I also have a theory. If you get mail in the weeks around when states start to release results saying to sign up for whatever PE Exam study course, it means you failed. If you passed, you won't receive any of this kind of junk mail. I base this on the three times I took the PE exam: the first two times, I failed, and had gotten that kind of mail. The third time, I passed, and received no such mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I legit had a dream I passed when I was waiting for results last cycle, and did pass. It was creepy. I also correctly dreamed the exact score of an exam in high school, once. 87/100.

I also have a theory. If you get mail in the weeks around when states start to release results saying to sign up for whatever PE Exam study course, it means you failed. If you passed, you won't receive any of this kind of junk mail. I base this on the three times I took the PE exam: the first two times, I failed, and had gotten that kind of mail. The third time, I passed, and received no such mail.
Interesting. So like from PPI or whoever? You're talking emails, snail mail, or all of the above? So the junk mail should be starting in a week or so?...in theory of course. 

Interesting. So like from PPI or whoever? You're talking emails, snail mail, or all of the above? So the junk mail should be starting in a week or so?...in theory of course. 
I don't remember the exact companies, but yeah, something like PPI or the like. And I'm talking snail mail. I don't remember getting any email advertisements. And it was only a couple of things in the mail. I just remember thinking to myself that it was rude that I was getting this mail to study again for an exam I didn't have the results for... And then bam, I got my failing scores!

I don't remember the exact companies, but yeah, something like PPI or the like. And I'm talking snail mail. I don't remember getting any email advertisements. And it was only a couple of things in the mail. I just remember thinking to myself that it was rude that I was getting this mail to study again for an exam I didn't have the results for... And then bam, I got my failing scores!
Now that you say that, I think I remember seeing some things in the mail from PPI too. (And of course I failed last cycle).

I had this type of mail since the second day after exam, and it keep coming till today, So any signs for that :D

On the flip side, if you pass you get the junk mail for CEU courses. Totally predictive.

That, and I got a mailer from ASCE to join their society. And I'm not even a civil engineer.

On the flip side, if you pass you get the junk mail for CEU courses. Totally predictive.

That, and I got a mailer from ASCE to join their society. And I'm not even a civil engineer.
I got an email recently to join ASME, and I'm a civil engineer.  GET IT TOGETHER ASME.

Joining an engineering society is just like this exam...It's all about making money...
Disagree to a certain extent. With an engineering society, I get more opportunity for professional publications/presentations and networking. With NCEES, all I got was TWO pain in the @ss exams and a record which they decided to "reorganize" and now mine is basically no longer valid. On the flip side, happy holidays. LOL

Back