When will CA release results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Reaction score
Will they continue the trend they started last cycle, and release on the first day? Or will it be like last December, when they were a whole week later?

Only time will tell.

Who knows.!! Maybe with the new CA Application Process, in that now they want you to send your application until you know you've passed the national exam, they expedite the results....

I reason that the board wants to give their applicants as much time to submit their application to make it to the April Test if needed. lol

Idk...  :wacko:

When it comes to the new schedule for state exams (seismic and surveying), starting next year, how soon will we get our results?   

for instance, with the FE exam, it was a week or two later they came.

Not sure if this is an early indication of results or not but maybe one of you guys can confirm via login page.

1. Login to MyNCEES Dashboard

2. Select Register for Exam

3. Check to see if you are able to register for the PE Exam

This is what I get:

View attachment 10359

When I clicked the green button:

If i try to register for the FE this is what I get:

View attachment 10360

Not sure if this is an early indication of results or not but maybe one of you guys can confirm via login page.

1. Login to MyNCEES Dashboard

2. Select Register for Exam

3. Check to see if you are able to register for the PE Exam

This is what I get:

View attachment 10359

Mine says Unavailable, registration opens 12/4
Thanks for verifying. Yeah I got the same except for PE-Chemical, but I think its because PE-Chemical is computer based now any you can register for it 4 times a year.

Thanks for verifying. Yeah I got the same except for PE-Chemical, but I think its because PE-Chemical is computer based now any you can register for it 4 times a year.
Yeah, you are right I believe. Two more weeks to go! Or say it is suggested. I am betting on the 7th

yup same here betting on the 7th(next Thursday)! This wait is killing me now that I know its right around the corner Good luck!

My sources at NCEES indicate quite a bit more than 2 weeks to get results. I'll see if I can get some additional info on why exactly that is. Stay tuned...

I feel like this is a horrible game of roulette where everything is riding on black but for some reason the ball just keeps bouncing around! Urggg!!!! :angry:

Back