December 8th release date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawaii board meet on the 14th, so for us in the aloha state, it won't be before that

The release date in Maine was last Saturday!!!!   :beerchug:

For Swish IPA at Bissell Brothers. 

I saw the release date from NCEES homepage on the day after PE exam day. But I can't find the link of that page now. I swear that I saw the date from NCEES homepage. It was December 4th. Believe or not. Choice is yours.

I saw the release date from NCEES homepage on the day after PE exam day. But I can't find the link of that page now. I swear that I saw the date from NCEES homepage. It was December 4th. Believe or not. Choice is yours.
image.jpeg

I'm betting on 12/11.  Because why not prolong this annoyingly agonizing wait.  It's also the 45 day mark - doesn't the Oct test usually take a bit longer due to holidays?

Whatever the date, I just hope that Georgia's Secretary of State doesn't screw it up as bad as last time.  They added PEs to the online database for like 12 hours...one at a time....before giving NCEES the okay to release results.  It wasn't even in alphabetical order.  It was a really horrible way to spend the day (as I was not one added to the list).  The POS..I mean SOS happens to be running for governor. #neverforget

Whatever the date, I just hope that Georgia's Secretary of State doesn't screw it up as bad as last time.  They added PEs to the online database for like 12 hours...one at a time....before giving NCEES the okay to release results.  It wasn't even in alphabetical order.  It was a really horrible way to spend the day (as I was not one added to the list).  The POS..I mean SOS happens to be running for governor. #neverforget
That sounds like a terribly inefficient way of doing it! I'm so sorry you guys had to go through that. That would have been torture.  At least I was put out of misery (i.e. saw my failing score) pretty early in the day :\

Unfortunately California is always a week late....but I agree with most of you folks that NCEES will release scores on 12/07...and some of us on the West Coast will have to wait a bit longer...good luck to us all !!

Unfortunately California is always a week late....but I agree with most of you folks that NCEES will release scores on 12/07...and some of us on the West Coast will have to wait a bit longer...good luck to us all !!
False! CA released PE exam results on the first day last cycle. But no one knows whether it was a fluke or not.

12/8 is my B-Day! Hopefully took my last test... CA Seismic. This would be a good day to get the Passed email!

I feel like it would have to be before December 4th.  NCEES registration for April 2018 opens on the 4th.  I don't know about previous years but I know in April results were back long before registration opened up.   

I feel like it would have to be before December 4th.  NCEES registration for April 2018 opens on the 4th.  I don't know about previous years but I know in April results were back long before registration opened up.   
The time for October results to come are usually a week longer than for April results due to Thanksgiving holiday week. 

Back