• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Transportation Books For Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EhmayWuntee P.E.

Asst. Director of Public Works
Reaction score
I have up for sale a few of my PE books from when I took the exam in April 2017.
I recall them all being in like new condition, but will double check the HCM before finalizing the sale as it's been awhile since I looked at these.
I do know for a fact that I did not write in the practice exams while taking them.
Feel free to ask for some random photos of pages, etc. to verify condition if desired.

All prices include shipping to US48!

NCEES Practice Exam (2014) - Transportation Depth  - $35 (I paid $52.56 after NCEES's massive shipping fees)
Goswami - Practice Exam for the Civil PE Exam: Breadth + Transportation Depth (2015) - $23
Goswami - Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam: Two Breadth Exams (2013) - $22

HCM 2010 (Highway Capacity Manual) - $190

If you want all 4 of these I will drop the total from $270 down to $250.
I also have a spiral bound copy of the CERM table of contents (with minor highlights) that I can toss in for free to any order that wants it.

Send me a PM if interested and if you want to do any back and forth discussion please include your email address so my inbox here doesn't fill up quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't edit my first post to strike through the 2 Goswami practice exams, but they are sold. 

I still have the NCEES exam and HCM available, come save some money on 2 must have books and help me buy a tablet for my new drone  :D .

how does this work? if i post some books here i would like to sell, do i need a paypal account or venmo? or how would anyone reach out to me? sorry, first day on this so still trying to figure some things out. thank you!

You'd start a new thread in this yard sale subforum and make that your listing. Then payment would be on your terms, but yes PayPal is a good option that the buyer would likely be willing to use. 

Just a heads up in case anyone is interested in my remaining books in the next few days; I will be out of town from Friday 12/22 until Wednesday 1/3 so shipping out will be delayed unless you finalize an order by Wednesday evening.

Bumping this to try and get them sold or at least the bulky HCM2010.

If you want photos or something else that will relieve hesitation, just ask!

Hi I want to buy your HCM 2010 book. How I can pay you?

My email address is saif<dot>saifuddin<at>gmail<dot>com

Do have the following updates/clarifications/corrections to 2010 HCM:

Approved HCM 2010 Corrections and Clarifications (as of January 2014)
Approved HCM 2010 Interpretations (as of January 2014)
Replacement HCM 2010 Volume 1–3 pages (April 2014)
Replacement HCM 2010 Volume 1–3 pages (January 12–February 13)
Replacement HCM 2010 Volume 1–3 pages (March 2013)

Pl let me know quickly. Thanks.

Hi I want to buy your HCM 2010 book. How I can pay you?

My email address is saif<dot>saifuddin<at>gmail<dot>com

Do have the following updates/clarifications/corrections to 2010 HCM:

Approved HCM 2010 Corrections and Clarifications (as of January 2014)
Approved HCM 2010 Interpretations (as of January 2014)
Replacement HCM 2010 Volume 1–3 pages (April 2014)
Replacement HCM 2010 Volume 1–3 pages (January 12–February 13)
Replacement HCM 2010 Volume 1–3 pages (March 2013)

Pl let me know quickly. Thanks.
I remember you showing interest previously, but never responded after I tried both an email as well as a PM.

Are you a legit buyer?
Don't take offence, but it was just an odd experience the last time.

I will double check what all corrections I have, but yes it should be everything.

Sorry for what happened last time. I am a legit buyer. I was supposed to sit for Oct 2017 PE exam but I did not sit for it.

Please double check whether you have the corrections and please let me know.

hello,

Also, I want to buy your NCEES Practice Exam (2014) - Transportation Depth  ($35) in addition to the 2010 HCM.

Sorry for what happened last time. I am a legit buyer. I was supposed to sit for Oct 2017 PE exam but I did not sit for it.

Please double check whether you have the corrections and please let me know.
I can download the errata PDFs fresh from hcm2010.org and email them to you. You may be able to create a free account and get access as well, but I’ll play it safe and email once you buy. 

hello,

Also, I want to buy your NCEES Practice Exam (2014) - Transportation Depth  ($35) in addition to the 2010 HCM.
Sounds good, I’ll email you in a moment with final details and finish any conversations through that. 

All books have been sold.

Mods, feel free to close listing if you want as I cannot edit anything.

First post edited accordingly and thread closed as all items have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back