Where is the "Don't End Up like This Guy" Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John QPE

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
Like an idiot, I told a bunch of chatty Kathys to stop talking about the test, and to read the "pinned thread" ... but it's no longer pinned and I cant find it.

Any help so these n00bzzz stop blowing up my PMs?

Like an idiot, I told a bunch of chatty Kathys to stop talking about the test, and to read the "pinned thread" ... but it's no longer pinned and I cant find it.

Any help so these n00bzzz stop blowing up my PMs?
I recall the thread you are referring to, but that is gone. If you want, you can reference something that I typically post in the EE Power forum each exam cycle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that we should have to but what if we made the actual Disclosure Agreement a sticky?

NCEES NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

This exam is confidential and secure, owned and copyrighted by NCEES and protected by the laws of the United States and elsewhere. It is made available to you, the examinee, solely for valid assessment and licensing purposes. In order to take this exam, you must agree not to disclose, publish, reproduce, or transmit this exam, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, oral or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of NCEES. This includes agreeing not to post or disclose any test questions or answers from this exam, in whole or in part, on any websites, online forums, or chat rooms, or in any other electronic transmissions, at any time.

Back