Manhattan truck attack kills 8 in 'act of terror'

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very sad. 

I believe this is the second vehicle-based attack in NY this year?  Honestly, I think some of them are realizing you can do more damage with a car or truck than a gun.  Don't have to hide it, don't have a hard time getting one, virtually no chance of being taken down until you either crash or police shoot your windows out, guaranteed injuries.  

Pretty crazy that you have to look over your shoulder in any crowded place anymore.  

the rag bag had a pellet pistol? Unsure if he is just stupid or just wanted to get shot by the cops afterwards.. sucks they guy is alive and now people will say its mean for the US to send him to Gitmo...

It's really a no win situation.  If he isn't dead, there'll be some bleeding hearts crying for him.  If the cops had killed him, he's a martyr for more ISIS wannabes.

I guess if he is in prison he won't get his 72 goats.... but he deserves worse than prison -

Put him in general population where they can beat him to death after doing, whatever it is they do in prison.  Probably be a bigger deterrent to other would-be terrorists than getting an IV and put to sleep.

If this guy wants 72 virgins in heaven he better hurry...Hugh Hefner passed away 😆

Back