What are you/your kids being for Halloween this year?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
Me and the Mrs. are not dressing up (though we have been Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head before!).  But my 7 year old, my 4 year old, and my 1 year old are going to be Shredder (TMNT), Leggo KAI (Ninjago), and a Care Bear, respectively.  What about you/your kids?  :)  

Care Bear01.jpg

Care Bear02.jpg

Care Bear03.jpg

Ninjago01.jpg

Ninjago02.jpg

Shredder01.jpg

Shredder02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oldest: angel

middle: poison ivy

youngest: chase from paw patrol

i am sad for the last few years we have done family themes, Dora the explorer, wreck it Ralph, inside out. We were going to do moana this year but the kids changed their minds. 

i am sad for the last few years we have done family themes, Dora the explorer, wreck it Ralph, inside out. We were going to do moana this year but the kids changed their minds. 
Yup, I hear you akwooly.  I think this is the first year my boys will not been concerted.  We've had the cop and criminal theme you see in my current sig, Power Rangers (one red, one green), and both Marvel super heroes (Hulk and Spider-Man, I believe).  But they both wanted their own thing this year.  :eek:/  

I'm thinking of canceling halloween this year.

Why so serious?
248cb6293ed77ba3decbd864a28a623a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Depends on the day - I think my kids will go trick or treating five times this year.  This is the first year my wife and I haven't dressed up in the past couple.

Son - Batman, ninja, power ranger

Daughter - Panda bear, any number of princesses

Fairly certain both Mrs. Supe and Junior have matching bat costumes.

A sherriff and a rodeo clown.

My 16-yo said standard high-school girl costume is lingerie and animal ears...

Dang. You would have made a beautiful Moana. 

6yo is Rocket Raccoon

10yo, well to be honest, I'm not even sure what he's dressing as this year.  It's somebody from some xBox game and I can't remember what.  Something about a soldier and a smallpox outbreak.

11yo decided he wanted to be a steampunk guy this year.  As an Engineer, I was pretty impressed he decided on that.  On the downside, there is very little costume stuff out there for kids, it's all adult sizes.  I was able to score some knee-high leather boots with some buckles and a funky vest at Goodwill that worked pretty well for his Halloween orchestra concert...we just won't tell him that they are women's boots and vest.

Unfortunately the older two are with their mother for Halloween this year so I won't get to see how their costumes came out.  Wife likes to go all out with the decorations...neighborhood kids make 2 or 3 trips to our house during the night, not for more candy, but just to see the house...so they were bummed that they weren't going to get to see everything.  I told them they were welcome to come over once they were done trick-or-treating in their neighborhood, but even though the ex-'s house is only a few miles away, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Back