Exam Weekend

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
For those of you who are relatively new or infrequent posters (less than 50 posts) we (I) will close the board Friday and through the weekend to keep the test administration company from having to nose around too much and be the irritating little shits that they are.. the rest of you don't do anything stupid...

& good luck on your exams!!!!!!!  The correct answers are:

A

B

C

or
D

When in doubt, guess and you'll buy yourself 6 additional minutes to struggle on another problem.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That weird feeling when you know you'd be poked by some one who doesn't have any business with you whatsoever!!

also the best (serious) advice I can give you all is that if you read through a question and do not immediately know how to answer it skip it and move on (just don't F up your scantron in the process) but this will save you a ton of time at the end to work on that odd nomograph problem that looks scary but is really easy..

units, units, units!!!!!  make sure to check the units!!  did I remember to say pay close attention to the units in the problem.

Don't forget unit conversions and easy formulas that you forget like area of a circle.

units, units, units!!!!!  make sure to check the units!!  did I remember to say pay close attention to the units in the problem.

Don't forget unit conversions and easy formulas that you forget like area of a circle.

6569449a1d6275814f83e1cfbed467d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Good luck test takers.  Upon your return to the board remember your NDA, resist the urge to ask fellow engineers specific problems etc.  Do feel free to spam away.

I'm so ready for this to be over with!  Any multiple test takers here?  Second time for me :D
took me two times to pass.  going in there the second time you know exactly what to expect and also know what weak points you had for the first go.  assuming you took care of those weaknesses you should kill it this time around.

Good luck, all exam takers! Kick that P.E. exam's behind!

And yes, SPAM! Trust me, it's fun and helps pass the time.

Back