California EIT Certification Turnaround Time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastadon88

Reaction score
Hey all,

It's been 15 weeks since I sent in my application for EIT certification and 13 weeks since my application fee check was deposited. I called and emailed the dept of consumer affairs multiple times but they don't pick up when I leave a message or respond. I've heard they are backed up on EIT/LSAT approvals but this seems like a long time and I'm getting worried. I understand they don't do application updates, so am I left to just wait and see if there was a problem? I don't even know if they would contact me if there was a problem.

Hey all,

It's been 15 weeks since I sent in my application for EIT certification and 13 weeks since my application fee check was deposited. I called and emailed the dept of consumer affairs multiple times but they don't pick up when I leave a message or respond. I've heard they are backed up on EIT/LSAT approvals but this seems like a long time and I'm getting worried. I understand they don't do application updates, so am I left to just wait and see if there was a problem? I don't even know if they would contact me if there was a problem.
email me your name and contact info at [email protected]

Back