$10 pencil is gonna be black....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
Ive got $10 on pencil is gonna be black. I have no statistics on it. Just a gut feeling and a picture that popped into my head while doing practice problems. Who's in? If you loose you donate to the boards.  :D  Oh yeah..... Im a gambler!!! 

Ive got $10 on pencil is gonna be black. I have no statistics on it. Just a gut feeling and a picture that popped into my head while doing practice problems. Who's in? If you loose you donate to the boards.  :D  Oh yeah..... Im a gambler!!! 
I will absolutely take your wager H7.  My trusty formula has not let me down yet.  In fact, I have used it to bet and win before!  Though your wager doesn't require me to correctly identify the Oct 2017 pencil color (I win if it is anything but black), do I get a bonus for red?  ;)  

Link to Original Thread

April of an Odd Year = Blue

October of an Odd Year = Red

April of an Even Year = Black

October of an Even Year = Green

Last edited by a moderator:
I will absolutely take your wager H7.  My trusty formula has not let me down yet.  In fact, I have used it to bet and win before!  Though your wager doesn't require me to correctly identify the Oct 2017 pencil color (I win if it is anything but black), do I get a bonus for red?  ;)  

Link to Original Thread

April of an Odd Year = Blue

October of an Odd Year = Red

April of an Even Year = Black

October of an Even Year = Green
ahhh looking forward to this! 

giphy.gif

Back