EET vs. SoPE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looloo

Reaction score
Hi, 

I am taking WRE PE on April 2017 and want to choose between School of PE and EET for the best Breadth session. I have read the previous posts about how good EET is for WRE depth section. But I want to make sure I will not go wrong with Breadth portion since that is the section I am weakest at. Thanks! 

The EET Breadth section is excellent, in my opinion! I haven't taken SoPE ever, but I did take PPI's class, then EET's afterward. If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely stick with EET.

That's my $0.02!

I took both. Both were good, but EET-WRE wins out in my opinion. EET's notebooks were organized better and the instructors were more personable. 

Thank you both for your replies!

I am taking the exam in Florida. I see that EET is based in California and I noticed a lot of people taking it (and testimonies on EET website) are from people in California. I don't suppose it matters where you take the exam right? Is the exam the same everywhere? 

The only thing the primary location affects is the time of live webinar classes. I just took the Construction depth live class which ran fromantic 5:00-830 for the instructor.  Here in NJ it was 8-1130pm local time. Some nights got rough near the end after working 10hr work days, but it was totally with it. 

Yup, it doesn't smell like garbage here. 
Oh, okay. 
default_tongue.png

Hi, 

I am taking WRE PE on April 2017 and want to choose between School of PE and EET for the best Breadth session. I have read the previous posts about how good EET is for WRE depth section. But I want to make sure I will not go wrong with Breadth portion since that is the section I am weakest at. Thanks! 

If you have any questions for us, we'd be happy to help! You can give us a call at 614-873-7475 or email us at [email protected] anytime. Thanks for considering School of PE!  :D

I took school of PE for FE prep and EET for breadth and depth on the PE. Passed WRE first attempt in April 2017. I would go with EET hands down. 

SoPE's PE review could be different but it felt more like I was sitting through an online instructional video. EET felt more like a real class if that makes any sense. Also, I felt the instructor was genuinely invested in helping us pass this exam. 

And the EET binders were the bee's knees.

Back