Has Anyone taken the new AIT FE Electrical Exam Format

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAM139

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to take the Electrical FE exam in 2 weeks and wondering if anyone has taken the exam since they have switched to the new AIT format and they're thoughts on it? 

I've recently taken this particular exam yesterday with the new AIT format.  Like you, I was worried at first but its not as bad as it seems.  From memory, I only encountered about 5 AIT questions out of 110,....2 fill in the blank, 1 matching....I can't remember the other problems.  Just take solace in the fact that the majority of questions is still multiple choice.

I've recently taken this particular exam yesterday with the new AIT format.  Like you, I was worried at first but its not as bad as it seems.  From memory, I only encountered about 5 AIT questions out of 110,....2 fill in the blank, 1 matching....I can't remember the other problems.  Just take solace in the fact that the majority of questions is still multiple choice.
Same here, and those problems were probably some of the easiest ones on the test.

Back