Bagels

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of bagel thins. I like it lightly toasted, with chive and onion cream cheese (steer clear of me until after I've brushed my teeth that morning), or peanut butter. If we have cinnamon raisin bagels, I like just regular butter on those. Again, lightly toasted.

When I stop by the bagel place, my go to breakfast is:

1. Salt bagel toasted with regular cream cheese.
  2. Large coffee with cream
  3. Fresh squeezed OJ

I honestly don't remember the last time I've eaten a bagel. They don't seem to be very popular here in NZ and very rarely see them at coffee shops.

My go-to bagel is an everything bagel with veggie cream cheese. I also enjoy everything bagels with plain cream cheese and lox. Yum!

I loved egg bagels when I was a kid. I agree, you don't see them very often any more. They had a much richer flavor to me than plain bagels do.

I don't think there are any bagels on the west coast that are as good as east coast bagels. I think it has to do with the water.

Rosemary bagel, salmon, plain cream cheese, capers, thin red onion, tomato.  

Winning.

Plain bagel with lots and lots of cream cheese, and three slices of salami--makes a great sandwich!

salmon schmear on anything.

asiago cheese bagel with sun dried tomato or veggie cs as a second. 

My favorite bagel:

CgQgpt3VAAAkNMt.jpg

Cold onion bagel with cream cheese for a desperation breakfast today.  It was not awe-inspiring.  

I live in the Catskills.  Only fantastic bagels here.  That is all................

Back