AASHTO 7th Edition PE/SE Version, Promotion code?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
Are there any promotion codes available in ordering this reference? I see at checkout there is an option for promotion codes, I am not a member, and I was hoping maybe someone might have one. I will only be using this Reference for the PE exam. I have used EET notes in the past and not purchased this reference, but at this point because I am not registered to Depth class of EET and do not know if notes were updated to 7th edition as NCEES update, I just want to better my odds and review this code. I will end up purchasing it regardless on Monday, but just thought I'd ask. 

Thanks, 

Are there any promotion codes available in ordering this reference? I see at checkout there is an option for promotion codes, I am not a member, and I was hoping maybe someone might have one. I will only be using this Reference for the PE exam. I have used EET notes in the past and not purchased this reference, but at this point because I am not registered to Depth class of EET and do not know if notes were updated to 7th edition as NCEES update, I just want to better my odds and review this code. I will end up purchasing it regardless on Monday, but just thought I'd ask. 

Thanks, 

Promotion Code for Purchasing from AASHTO Book Store. 

So I ordered the AASHTO 7th Edition PE/SE version of the Code. Gets here Wednesday. Bam, no excuses now!!  

Back