Take control of your future!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

The exams are fast approaching and we want to help you prepare so you can become a Professional Engineer as soon as possible! ​

We office Study Materials, Live Reviews, On-Demand Reviews, and FREE Office Hours. ​

Dr. Mansour, PE is a dedicated instructor who wants to see you succeed! ​

www.joinwebinar.com  635-147-867 to join in the Free Office Hours, where you can ask questions and get real time help. ​

Dates for Office Hours

1- Civil AM:  Monday’s from 6:30-9:30 PM-PT): 9/18, and 10/2/2017.​

2- Transportation PM:  Monday’s from 6:30-9:30 PM-PT: 9/25 & 10/9/2017.​

3- Construction PM:  Wednesday’s from 6:30-9:30 PM-PT: 9/20, & 10/4/2017.​

4- Seismic : Wednesday’s from 6:30-7:30 PM-PT: 9/27/2017.​

5- Surveying: Wednesday’s from 7:35-8:35 PM-PT: 27/2017.​

6- Seismic & Surveying: 6:00-7:30 (Sei.), 7:35-9:00 (Surv.) PM-PT:10/14, 21, 28, 11/4/17.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking Dr. Mansour's online coursework for the PE exam, I was able to pass all of the exams on my first attempt. If I had to estimate, I was able to do about 80%-90% of the problems on the transportation portion of the exam using Dr. Mansour's study materials exclusively. I highly recommend all of Dr. Mansour's study materials, and if you can afford to spend a little more for his online courses, it is definitely worth the investment. Taking the courses with Dr. Mansour was an incredible experience. I can tell that he cares about each and every person in his class. I am forever thankful to my friend for recommending Dr. Mansour's courses to me.

-Amazon Review 2015

I have purchased this Transportation book, it is one of the best out there that is related directly to the PE Exam. I have attended Dr. Shahin Mansour Seminars and purchased all his books. Passed my PE without buying all other required references by the Board. This book is comprehensive and worth spending the money, I feel that the books are very in-expensive for what I learned from them, I use them as references now in my daily routine work. Additionally, he has made me a better Engineer in performing my daily job duties as well. This transportation book is one of the best I have seen. Thank you Dr. Mansour for being patient, helpful, honest, sincere, great Author and an outstanding instructor. Sir, You Care!

-Amazon Review 2015

I appeared for the California P.E. Surveying exam in Spring 2017, and I passed! Yaaaaay!!! I couldn't have done it without Dr. Mansour’s guidance. He is one of the best instructor I have come across. Highly knowledgeable and 100% committed to his students.

I am stay at home mom with two little kids. (currently taken a break from full time work) I work from home part time and don’t get to interact with my coworkers. I didn’t know anybody else who was taking this exam and was not motivated to study from home with two little demanding kids. Besides, Surveying was not my cup of tea! I did not study in this country. I bought Dr. Mansour book, practice exams etc. I started to study and learned lot of concepts about surveying. I also started to like this subject. His reference book is easy to follow and very well organized.

Dr. Mansour also offers office hours. You could join him live on computer and he solves any questions you may have on the subject. He really goes out of his way to help. He is always reachable, and always replies and solves any question you may have. His teaching style and methods are awesome! I highly recommend his review material, courses.

-Amazon Review 2017

I am very pleased to share a good news with you that I passed my Surveying exam and now I am a Registered PE in state of California. As you know, I was stuck in Surveying exam and after joining your review course I was able to pass it this time.
Definitely, your review course material, example problems and review sessions plus the exam materials you shared time to time helped me to pass my Surveying exam.
Once again, I am very thankful to you for keen interest and passion in offering review courses for PE exam.
Umer - Fall 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to let you know I passed, and to thank you for the great reference manuals you created. They were a HUGE help during both tests. I also want to thank you for the free DVD’s you sent my way, all of which I watched and all of which helped immensely! Finally, thank you for responding to my questions – up until an hour before my seismic exam. You reminded me to just take a guess and move on if a question was too difficult – not to get stuck on just one question for too long – and it worked! Thank you again.
Sincerely,
David - Fall 2016

You will be glad to hear that I passed
the PE exam in October. I self-studied your books and I just wanted to thank you again for
your help.

Omor - Fall 2016

I just got my results. I passed the surveying exam. Thank you so much for your help with this
subject, I wouldn't have cleared it without your guidance.
Hiral - Fall 2016

Thank You so much Dr. Shahin!
I received a passing for the NCEES 8 hours exam, thank you for the material and lecture from
your Construction PM class!

Passpe.com resources was helpful in helping me pass the 8 hour PE Civil Construction. Dr. Mansour works hard in providing as much resources to his students as possible. This was my first time taking the exam and I was able to pass by working on all the practice problems and exams that Dr. Mansour provides.
Thank You again Dr. Mansour
David - Fall 2016

Dr. Mansour,
Thanks so much for the class (Transportation PM) and the material. I pass the PE exam!
Todd - Fall 2016

Back