NCAAF 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I live in the void of college football so I have like no news on what's going on?

All I know is that this is usually the highest USC is ranked during the season..(that's usually all that's accurate on these things)

NCAAF.png

Some starter from Alabama got shot outside a bar.  Everything pretty quiet otherwise.

Although it was a great game to watch, they should have called the UGA vs ND game the "overrated bowl"  I know I should be like the homers that are from Tennessee, Tallahassee, Ohio, etc and be a fan just because I grew up in Georgia, but I'm really not. I am always happy when they win, but just never cared that much about them. But was probably the best game I saw on the television this past weekend..

Auburn has always been mediocre (except when they draft a QB with a questionable background) and Clemson had a hard time with them it seems from my vantage point..

College Gameday coming back to Louisville for Lamar Jackson vs Clemson.  Also opening day of the fall meet at Churchill Downs so the bourbon will be flowing all day.

Lamar looking more comfortable in the pocket and not just looking to scramble if the first read isn't there.  

Clemson DL is something else though.

Any reason why the Big Ten conference retains that name while having at least 14 schools in its stable?  Why not Big Ten Plus or something that says there are more than 10 schools in the conference.  Better name would be "Rust Belt Conference" since a large number of these universities are located in states that fall under that description.  Once rusted, always rusted.

I don't think Clemson will be playing any more Friday. Ugh this football for a while...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it's nice to see Shitstain U pull off multiple upsets this year.

No, but you can bet your ass he's getting reamed by some "substantial financial contributors".

I'm just glad the JT Barrett era is over.  Guess they'll be spending some more time scouting defense next year.

Did get a good laugh at PSU, though.  After all the **** talking their coach did, back to back losses.

All in all, bad for the Big 10 though.  If Wisconsin loses the Big 10 Championship, I think there is zero chance that a Big 10 team makes the playoff.  They may not even make it if they do.

Back