Anyone check their phone number to see if you get $900

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruggercsc

I was once fast and scrappy, then lost my s's
EB Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.rmgtcpasettlement.com/Home.aspx

Chavrat vs. Resort Marketing

I heard about this on this on the radio, television and online.  I checked my cell number and I am listed in their phone number database of unsolicited marketing calls selling cruises .  I filed an online claim.  Maximum amount could be $900, but more than likely less.

How likely am I to ever see a dime?

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be impossible to get more calls from Rachel or Heather from card member services.

BTW, my elderly in laws fell for the Rachel ploy.  Paid $1,200 to get get interest rates reduced.  Whenever they call to see how Rachel or Heather is progressing, Rachel or Heather are at lunch and will call them back.  

I looked up my numbers (current and old). cell was listed. hoping for 900 but will be happy with $1 because it's better than $0. My parent's land line was listed but not their cellphones. 

my cell phone was listed.  I got those calls all the time on my work deskphone but I can't claim that since I don't own it...the state does.

I was on a roadtrip weekend getaway with a bunch of people whos numbers I didn't have saved. answered a call on car speaker bluetooth. "hi this is kja;sldkjfa;lskdjfo;ai" "what?" "This is seth from senior benefits" "IM NOT A SENIOR BYEEEEEEEEE" 

Also, someone put my # as a prescription at CVS in renton and I keep getting their prescription reminders. 

I think you have a shot at getting at least something back.  I don't see any negatives to putting your name on the list.

I once got $7 in a class action lawsuit regarding Vibram's FiveFinger shoes.  They had previously predicted about $50 per pair purchased.  Apparently, a lawyer successfully argued that the shoe's marketing team exaggerated the health and fitness benefits of the shoes.  So anyone who bought up to two pairs of the shoes could enter the lawsuit without any proof of purchase.  If you were claiming more than two pairs of shoes were purchased, you had to provide proof.  

I'm still waiting on the class action check from babiesRus suit about Medela pumps and other baby items.  That was a couple years ago already...

just checked...checks should be sent out this month.  20% of MSRP minus 70.57%.  So I'm looking to get about $15-$17 back.

I got about $150 years ago from american eagle outfitters 

some CAL about unfairly requiring employees to wear their brand of clothes or something. $125 of it was in form of a giftcard to AEO. lol.

Residential and cell phone only...business lines are not included
Bull and ****! When you're sitting in meetings with your phone going off and have to do that awkward thing where you half crawl under the table to answer it only to hear about some cruise.  They need to pay up for that too.

Bull and ****! When you're sitting in meetings with your phone going off and have to do that awkward thing where you half crawl under the table to answer it only to hear about some cruise.  They need to pay up for that too.
They aren't though.  I checked the work number it isn't included even though I have heard the ship horn message  plenty of times.  

I just never answer my phone if its from out of state or if I don't know the # - if its someone I need to talk to they will leave a message, repeat callers with no message get blocked..

I just never answer my phone if its from out of state or if I don't know the # - if its someone I need to talk to they will leave a message, repeat callers with no message get blocked..
This. Learned my lesson early on while working for some of the Exelon nuke plants to not answer unknown numbers. Am I right @Flyer_PE?  LOL

I would love caller id for the work phone!!!
How do you not have this? Is it a rotary phone? :p

This. Learned my lesson early on while working for some of the Exelon nuke plants to not answer unknown numbers. Am I right @Flyer_PE?  LOL
There's a reason they tagged me with a pager back in the day.  A lesson I learned early on was to not answer the phone unless you were willing to get called in to work.

Back