Running out of practice tests (CE - transportation)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmar1no

Reaction score
If anyone has any pdf practice tests for CE - Transportation (Breadth and Depth)  they are willing to share, please inbox me.

Thanks

Please don't ask for copyrighted material.

"NCEES 2008, 2012, 2015, 2016"?  I don't recall there being one from each of these years.  In fact, the latest edition as far as I know is 2014 which you didn't even list.  2015?  2016?  I don't think so. 

What is PPE? 

Capture.JPG

That's what I thought too. The only latest relevant NCEES test is from 2014 which is currently available on NCEES website. There are no more PE civil transportation tests from that website. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Seems to be a lot of people trying to share material this session. Do I need to find & share the piracy warning from one of my old VHS tapes?

Seems to be a lot of people trying to share material this session. Do I need to find & share the piracy warning from one of my old VHS tapes?
Remember the Video Pirates scene from Amazon Women on the Moon?  At ~1:50, I love the "Oh, I am sooooooo scaaaaaared". 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back