Transportation Depth/Afternoon - Anybody from Fort Worth/Arlington/Dallas taking Civil PE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawaii

Reaction score
I am taking transportation depth PE exam and I live in Fort Worth. Sometimes, I study in TCU library in the evenings and weekends.

I would like to make a study group e.g., meet once or twice a week or once every 2 weeks to discuss any unresolved items/concepts/rpoblems with study partner(s).

If anybody from Fort Worth/Arlington/Dallas area is interested to form a study group, please contact me at saif <dot> saifuddin <at> gmail <dot> com 

Last edited by a moderator:
I (barely) encoded your e-mail a little in hopes that you don't get spam.  You may want to remove it completely and use PM to communicate. 

Hey

we are few of us on studypal studying together online. If you are interested you can connect with us there. We have put our profile and study schedule as well. 

Thank you !

Hey

we are few of us on studypal studying together online. If you are interested you can connect with us there. We have put our profile and study schedule as well. 

Thank you !
I did this with a guy from this site, and it worked out awesome. I encourage you all to do this. The chances of finding someone close to you to meet with is going to be slim. 

Yeh John Right! I am looking to expand my group , let me know if any of your friend is looking for a study partner.

thank you !

Back