MERM List of Tables for TFS Topics

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheshtawy

Reaction score
I found myself having to go through the tables in the MERM trying to find a certain value quite a lot (e.g. pipe fittings loss coefficients, ideal combustion of dry air, pumping power in kW and HP, etc.), so I decided to make a list of tables for all the chapters related to the new TFS exam. Is anyone interested in such a list? Will that be ok with the PPI folks?

Making a personal cheat sheet of MERM tables is something test takers do fairly often.  I don't see a reason why PPI would care unless  you try to sell it as an add-on to the MERM.

On a side note, by the time I was done studying I knew where all those tables/formulas were anyway so you may find the table becomes less important.  Also, for pump power conversions, and any other unit conversions, you really should pick up a copy of Lindeburg's Unit Conversion book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I already have Lindeburg's Unit Conversion book as well. I just meant if someone wants the list here, I can send it to them.

Back