Any one taken exam at Renaissance Hotel in Austin?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
Has anyone taken the exam or any exam at the Renaissance Hotel (Austin TX)? Never been there and it seems my location for exam is there.  

I took the exam at the convention center downtown...

BUT, The Renaissance Hotel would be a great place for the exam because it's not in downtown and there's plenty of parking, and plenty of nearby hotels if you don't want to pay their rates.  Also, I think they have a "exhibit hall" type space, but I've never been in that part of the hotel.

I took the exam at the convention center downtown...

BUT, The Renaissance Hotel would be a great place for the exam because it's not in downtown and there's plenty of parking, and plenty of nearby hotels if you don't want to pay their rates.  Also, I think they have a "exhibit hall" type space, but I've never been in that part of the hotel.
Made my reservation there yesterday. I confirmed with NCEES and the exam will be there. I've never been there. I took my EIT exam, back when they weren't CBT, at the convention center as well. Wish they were still giving them there. Hopefully this is a good experience. 

Made my reservation there yesterday. I confirmed with NCEES and the exam will be there. I've never been there. I took my EIT exam, back when they weren't CBT, at the convention center as well. Wish they were still giving them there. Hopefully this is a good experience. 
It's a really nice hotel.  In a nice area, so there's that.  Not far from the Domain to drown your sorrows after the exam.  :)

Haven't taken the exam there yet but that's a pretty easy location to get to.  Located up north, right off a major highway, and lots of parking.  Way less stressful to drive to than UT IMO.

Back