How we have helped others

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our mission is to help you become an professional engineer as soon as possible. Dr. Mansour loves teaching and is dedicated to helping those who ask him questions. See what some of our recent students and those who bought our materials are saying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very pleased to share a good news with you that I passed my Surveying exam and now I am a Registered PE in state of California. As you know, I was stuck in Surveying exam and after joining your review course I was able to pass it this time.
Definitely, your review course material, example problems and review sessions plus the exam materials you shared time to time helped me to pass my Surveying exam.
Once again, I am very thankful to you for keen interest and passion in offering review courses for PE exam.
Umer - Fall 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to let you know I passed, and to thank you for the great reference manuals you created. They were a HUGE help during both tests. I also want to thank you for the free DVD’s you sent my way, all of which I watched and all of which helped immensely! Finally, thank you for responding to my questions – up until an hour before my seismic exam. You reminded me to just take a guess and move on if a question was too difficult – not to get stuck on just one question for too long – and it worked! Thank you again.
Sincerely,
David - Fall 2016

You will be glad to hear that I passed
the PE exam in October. I self-studied your books and I just wanted to thank you again for
your help.

Omor - Fall 2016

I just got my results. I passed the surveying exam. Thank you so much for your help with this
subject, I wouldn't have cleared it without your guidance.
Hiral - Fall 2016

Thank You so much Dr. Shahin!
I received a passing for the NCEES 8 hours exam, thank you for the material and lecture from
your Construction PM class!

Passpe.com resources was helpful in helping me pass the 8 hour PE Civil Construction. Dr. Mansour works hard in providing as much resources to his students as possible. This was my first time taking the exam and I was able to pass by working on all the practice problems and exams that Dr. Mansour provides.
Thank You again Dr. Mansour
David - Fall 2016

Dr. Mansour,
Thanks so much for the class (Transportation PM) and the material. I pass the PE exam!
Todd - Fall 2016

Transportation Depth (PM):This is the best study guide for the Transportation Depth! I took the exam once using all the reference materials listed by NCEES and just felt overwhelmed and did not pass. I bought this book and thought the afternoon was easy! And there were EXACT problems from this book that were on my exam! I would definitely recommend this book if you are taking the Transportation depth

- Amazon purchase 2015

Transportation Module Breadth(AM) and Depth(PM):

"Great for Depth Module with the latest references"

Just got this book since I am sitting for the exam in October. Since there where hardly any reviews online I was hesitant at first. Couldn't wait to get the books in the mail to see if the book where worth the price. To my surprise the book is very well organized and covers all the depth module topics. There is lot's of example problems as well. Also a key part is that the references are updated to the latest editions. The other transportation depth book sold on Amazon (you know what that is) doesn't have the latest references. The only down side for this one is the price but other than that this is a great PE depth reference book. I think worth the money, especially if you are not taking any review courses.

Update: PASSED THE PE

So this is my review after the PE exam. This book helped a lot. If you are not doing any review classes then this book is worth every penny. I found formulas on this book that weren't on the CERM or All In On and I couldn't easily find on the Green Book.

Another big plus for this book is that it has the most "useful" tables from the Green Book, HCM and the other Transportation PM reference materials.

This book has a great index. That's what you will use during the test most of the time. The only thing that this book needs is a good table of content. It really doesn't have one. Even though it is split in large sections well and has tabs. I created my own TOC.

Amazon purchase- 2014

Surveying For California Civil PE License: Great book! Dr. Mansour also offers the review courses. He is an excellent professor!

Amazon purchase - 2014

Surveying for California Civil PE License: I appeared for the California P.E. Surveying exam in Spring 2017, and I passed! Yaaaaay!!! I couldn't have done it without Dr. Mansour’s guidance. He is one of the best instructor I have come across. Highly knowledgeable and 100% committed to his students.I am stay at home mom with two little kids. (currently taken a break from full time work) I work from home part time and don’t get to interact with my coworkers. I didn’t know anybody else who was taking this exam and was not motivated to study from home with two little demanding kids. Besides, Surveying was not my cup of tea! I did not study in this country. I bought Dr. Mansour book, practice exams etc. I started to study and learned lot of concepts about surveying. I also started to like this subject. His reference book is easy to follow and very well organized.Dr. Mansour also offers office hours. You could join him live on computer and he solves any questions you may have on the subject. He really goes out of his way to help. He is always reachable, and always replies and solves any question you may have. His teaching style and methods are awesome! I highly recommend his review material, courses.

Amazon purchase - 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Back