Any FE waiver case?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg1

Reaction score
Mine is a case of FE waiver. Anyone else here in similar boat? just to touch base for happenings in the process? If yes please PM me.

I have got my FE waiver from CA Board and have registered for October Exam, today.  @CAPLS Mr Ric Moore has been a great help to me for expediting my FE waiver case.Tons of thanks to Mr. Moore. I really appreciate it because I was getting anxious and restless,  as last day for registration was nearing and Board  was acting as wall for  replying to me for status of my application.

I am glad to see you got it. I was worried for you when I saw this question. I was afraid to do anything out of the ordinary for my application.

I am glad to see you got it. I was worried for you when I saw this question. I was afraid to do anything out of the ordinary for my application.
Thanks a lot for your concern. I appreciate it. By the way last two weeks  I started preparing for FE wanted to complete it before 15th July and then register. Lol. What a twist and turn!!!. But Mr. Moore is very helpful to everyone and anyone. Thanks to this forum that I got in touch with him.

Then did you like my reply for cap bank problems. We can discuss further. I have practical experience of designing and installing these banks, of course it was for 25kV, 20MVA single phase traction power. It was in 2007-08.

Back