EET Videos

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEL

Reaction score
For those who took the EET webinar or on-demand classes, is there a way to increase the playback speed of recorded videos in the Adobe Connect environment that they use? If not in Adobe Connect maybe a way to download to another type of player or something? Some of these videos are so slow!

Thanks in advance!

My experience has been very positive with the EET on-demand class.  I took their review on-demand classes back in the 2015 fall season and was able to successfully pass the PE during that same season.  I am sorry that you are experiencing some difficulties with the video playback in Adobe Connect, but if you contact any of the instructors, they will be glad to assist you in this matter.  They are very friendly and want a pleasant learning experience for their students.

I found it to be helpful to go slow when watching the videos, especially when studying a difficult concept.  Adobe Connect also allows students for live webinar sessions to post questions and answers, and I found that after reviewing these sessions (on-demand) that it was also beneficial for my understanding of the concepts.  I also liked that I could rewind or go back and forth between any portion(s) of the video to better grasp a concept that I did not understand previously.

Good luck with your studies!

I'm taking the EET course currently.  I missed the live webinar this past week and have been watching the videos.  I found that there is a panel on the left side of Adobe Connect that has the slide changes as bookmarks. 

Back