NJ Updates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being from NJ is so depressing.  I predict that this is the worst state. 

Just got off the phone with the board, it appears they mailed out the activation packets 1-2 days ago. I'll be on the lookout and will update when I receive it.

Received, sent back the next day.

Does anybody remember taking the law exam with the FE? On there verification page I already have the law exam checked. 

I definitely took the law exam with the FE, about 7 years ago.  The result is even posted on my PCS account.  For some reason it says "unchecked" on the checklist and I received another law exam with my PE activation packet.  I retook the test and sent it in with the check, figured it was way less hassle than trying to get them to find/acknowledge I previously took and passed it.

Received, sent back the next day.

Does anybody remember taking the law exam with the FE? On there verification page I already have the law exam checked. 
I took the law exam after the PE exam ( I believe it was required in order to become an EIT. I wouldn't mind taking the law exam again.

My check was cashed on 6/16/17 and my checklist notes that date as the fee paid date.  Last week I was told check back in a week.  Today I was told check back in about 2 more weeks.  Does anyone recall how long it took after they cashed your check to assign you a license number? Thanks

I mailed mine in on the the 14th and was received on the 16th. My check still doesn't show up as cashed. I called yesterday and she said the license number will be assigned in 2 weeks, but I should check back in next week. I'll wait until Friday before calling again. 

Back