EET Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schedengr

Reaction score
Is there any possibility of just paying for the EET depth section and not both? Is it recommended? I felt I did very good in the morning and terrible on the construction afternoon for the April exam.

Yes! I bought only Transpo Depth this past Spring. I don't even think they offer a package of both the breadth and depth.

Is there any possibility of just paying for the EET depth section and not both? Is it recommended? I felt I did very good in the morning and terrible on the construction afternoon for the April exam.
I am on the same boat. Going with the EET Construction Depth-on demand. 

You can just up for the depth course, but I would recommend taking both, even if you did ok in the morning.  I took both the breadth and the depth on-demand and both were extremely helpful.

Yes, you actually register for the breadth and depth sections separately.

If you sign up for just the depth class, don't forget to study the breadth stuff as well! I caution against assuming you'll do well in the breadth section again if you haven't studied it. Just don't forget about it!

I have my buddies school of PE material. It explained a lot of information in a very digestible way. Ill stick with that material for next exam.

Back