CT? - APR 2017 - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
nickknightt

CT?

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, CT ConstEng said:

Tomorrow....

IMG_4626.PNG

Wow, as annoying as it is to have to wait until tomorrow, that is REALLY nice that they spell this out for you! Then at least you know what to expect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, funny story.  Just talked to the Department of Consumer Protection and was told that the person who is charge of releasing results is out today.  Therefore we have to wait until Tuesday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CT ConstEng said:

So, funny story.  Just talked to the Department of Consumer Protection and was told that the person who is charge of releasing results is out today.  Therefore we have to wait until Tuesday.  

Whatttt that's whack! I'm sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just called the CT Professional License department. They said they released the results this afternoon. But I have not seen any updates on my NCEES account nor did I get any email. I suppose it takes some time. But we should definitely be getting our results today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, nickknightt said:

Results are out.

PS. I passed!

Congrats! now wait forever for them to process rest of your application. And yes, it does take almost the full 8-10 week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:07 PM, Kam said:

Congrats! now wait forever for them to process rest of your application. And yes, it does take almost the full 8-10 week!

Thank you. And thank you for the heads up, that really does suck to have to wait for a couple months. I gave Barbara a call and she nicely told me they were busy processing applications for Fall 2016 (more than 100 received already), so essentially it meant sending out the licensing package is low priority. She did however vaguely mention they might possible be working on sending it out via email and in that case I'm hoping its sooner (likely to miss Company yearly bonus if I don't get it by July).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nickknightt said:

Thank you. And thank you for the heads up, that really does suck to have to wait for a couple months. I gave Barbara a call and she nicely told me they were busy processing applications for Fall 2016 (more than 100 received already), so essentially it meant sending out the licensing package is low priority. She did however vaguely mention they might possible be working on sending it out via email and in that case I'm hoping its sooner (likely to miss Company yearly bonus if I don't get it by July).

Keep your head up buddy. i missed my company bonus as well. I passed the October test and license wasnt issued til second week of march. If I recall correctly, CT was the last one to issue license (or make it active as you already have a license number associated with your application)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, Kam said:

Keep your head up buddy. i missed my company bonus as well. I passed the October test and license wasnt issued til second week of march. If I recall correctly, CT was the last one to issue license (or make it active as you already have a license number associated with your application)

Damn, that's 3 months after results. Guess the PE still manages to throw wrinkles in the scheme of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, nickknightt said:

Damn, that's 3 months after results. Guess the PE still manages to throw wrinkles in the scheme of things.

CT board is just notoriously slow. Just a reminder, you will get two PE certificate from CT, one is your actual license, they will give you a wallet card and one to hang in the wall (it looks shitty) and later, they will send you another one that is congratulating you for passing the PE (that one looks much better). CT renewal is every year in January and you do not need continuing education credits for the license but it is one of the more expensive ones to keep active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info. Yes, CT license annual fees is twice most other states biennial or triennial fees!  Ridiculous. And only if they could use some of the monies to speed up the process. More than a month from the results and only 1/3 of the time in, of the 65 business days promised to get the licensing package. Wonder if they charge a full year fees if the license becomes active in Aug/Sep and renewal is in Jan/Feb next year. That would be plain criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...