Georgia, you're on my mind!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them yesterday, but never got a reply.  Hopefully, they post it this morning.  I do not think that I can go the whole weekend without knowing after everybody else has found out.

I ended up calling.. "We are unable to see the scores and can't tell you when they will be posted, but they are usually mailed to you."

FML.....

I ended up calling.. "We are unable to see the scores and can't tell you when they will be posted, but they are usually mailed to you."

FML.....
That's absurd.  You mean to tell me that Georgia let Mississippi AND Alabama win out on something.  Just like UGA football, Georgia chokes in the final drive.  Roll Tide.... lol 

The results will be emailed.  Not snail mailed.  In OCT 16, the results came out the day after NCEES released them. 

I am not too confident in the information that I received.  The first lady kept asking me for my PE license number which I tried to explain that I had not received one yet.  She then wanted my application number??  I then got transferred to another lady who gave me the dates for the upcoming exam. 

I am not too confident in the information that I received.  The first lady kept asking me for my PE license number which I tried to explain that I had not received one yet.  She then wanted my application number??  I then got transferred to another lady who gave me the dates for the upcoming exam. 
Shoulda gave her your EIT number.  Blows my mind tho how backasswards Georgia is when all the other states people know and we're sitting here like derp....

I'm so sorry guys. That sounds way stressful.  You're at least being mature about it, I probably would have pitched a tent outside the Board office by now.

Shoulda gave her your EIT number.  Blows my mind tho how backasswards Georgia is when all the other states people know and we're sitting here like derp....
You guys are probably infecting South Carolina too, or at least I'm going to blame you for it.

How is it that the two states closest to NCEES headquarters (GA and SC being the actual home state) are lagging so far freakin' behind.

I believe the licensing department at the Atlanta number is the same for all licensees (i.e. beautician, real estate agents, etc.). I think you have to call Macon for answers. I have an email of someone on the inside. Maybe I'll try that. At this rate I expect to spend the weekend wondering.

Having to wait through the weekend was bad enough.  Get on with it already, GA SoS!  

Back