Illinois - Apr 2016 email was @ 3:19 PM - APR 2017 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
umop-3pisdn

Illinois - Apr 2016 email was @ 3:19 PM

According to my coworker who passed the IL PE in April '16, the email was sent around 3:19 PM. Another who took the same exam in October '15 got it at 11:15 AM. However as we are 34 days just as in April '16 hopefully we'll see some results in the next 1-2 hours!

17 minutes ago, WUNTERDUSK said:

c'mon Illinois! Any news?

no, i kind of want to call the board - but am telling myself to wait til 4:30!

56 minutes ago, umop-3pisdn said:

no, i kind of want to call the board - but am telling myself to wait til 4:30!

Did this ^ happen?

5 minutes ago, noskills said:

Did this ^ happen?

no unfortunately have to respond to this RFI by 5 - will call them the AM if not posted tonite.

I emailed them this:

"I am wondering when the board will grant NCEES approval to post the April 21 PE Exam results now that NCEES has delivered the results to state boards."

got this for a response:

"The official notices will be sent to you by CTS in the mail.  Typically 4-6 weeks after the examination.
Once they send the score reports out, they will send us the database with the scores to upload to our system."

3 minutes ago, umop-3pisdn said:

I emailed them this:

"I am wondering when the board will grant NCEES approval to post the April 21 PE Exam results now that NCEES has delivered the results to state boards."

got this for a response:

"The official notices will be sent to you by CTS in the mail.  Typically 4-6 weeks after the examination.
Once they send the score reports out, they will send us the database with the scores to upload to our system."

Sounds like someone was reading from a script when they typed this....

7 minutes ago, avaughan61 said:

Sounds like someone was reading from a script when they typed this....

responded with:

"Thanks for your prompt response regarding mailed responses! I'd noticed that 30+ other states have posted the results to the NCEES website throughout the day today; will Illinois also post scores via the same method?"

let's see what they say.

they responded:

"CTS posts the scores for the Illinois examinations as they are the test administrators."

Just now, noskills said:

Thanks for the info. Going to be checking http://www.continentaltesting.net/OnlineStatus/Login.aspx for at least a couple hours then. Going to be a distracted day at work tomorrow as well if not tonight...

Not sure if that was the implication or that CTS has responsibilities for uploading/permitting the NCEES website score update.

Just emailed CTS as well but they usually take days to get back - hoping the scores are posted sooner than that!

Curious if anyone has heard CTS this morning on when we might see results?

2 minutes ago, jtcanale said:

Curious if anyone has heard CTS this morning on when we might see results?

I just emailed CTS to see if they can provide a status. IDFPR, as another poster has mentioned, was not able to provide any insight into the online posting of the results.

18 minutes ago, avaughan61 said:

I just emailed CTS to see if they can provide a status. IDFPR, as another poster has mentioned, was not able to provide any insight into the online posting of the results.

Thanks.  Every time I get an email I'm frantically checking to see who it is from.  Needless to say, it's not the most productive way to work.  CTS is killing us.

Called CTS:

Continental Testing Services

Exam Contact

Name:  Carrie Penney

Email Us

Phone:             (708) 354-9911

Ext:     124

And they said sometime next week...talk about being late. Maybe someone should also call and ask why 30+ other states have released scores and they're holding back

6 minutes ago, Passing Possibilities said:

Called CTS:

Continental Testing Services

Exam Contact

Name:  Carrie Penney

Email Us

Phone:             (708) 354-9911

Ext:     124

And they said sometime next week...talk about being late. Maybe someone should also call and ask why 30+ other states have released scores and they're holding back

You've got to be kidding me!! Hopefully they are referencing the mail copies coming sometime next week?  Otherwise, thanks for the AWESOME Holiday weekend CTS!!

I really hope they're wrong when they say sometime next week... But it's probably true. Hopefully we can all try and enjoy our weekend and not spend the whole time refreshing NCEES and CTS websites!