CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING - APR 2017 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Aspire PE

CA SEISMIC & SURVEYING

Are you allowed to have stapled papers for these exams? Or do they have to be in a binder.

Does anyone know if the CBT results come in through the NCEES Site or through a separate one?

1 minute ago, Peeks said:

Does anyone know if the CBT results come in through the NCEES Site or through a separate one?

I don't have personal experience, but from what I've heard the CBT survey/seismic results are distributed via email.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Yes you get two emails. One with your password and the second one with an PDF that you need the password to open.

1 minute ago, JJ_structural said:

I don't have personal experience, but from what I've heard the CBT survey/seismic results are distributed via email.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks, I remember hearing that somewhere as well but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, Do we expect them to come out same day or later this week? I'm not sure if I should go celebrate the national exam or wait for the Seismic and Survey to come out.

5 minutes ago, JJ_structural said:

Is everyone else still waiting?

I just wanted to check in case they lost my scores the way they misplaced my application for a while.

Still waiting...tik tok..

I'm hoping they come out today. It looks like in October they were released the same day as the national exam results, but in April they were released the day after?