Thank you

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiejune

Reaction score
Thank you to all you guys who helped me figure out the tricky problems during studying. I passed the PE test. I really appreciate the help. I have 3 little kids under 4, including an infant, and I couldn't make it to a review course so I had to just do my best self studying. I am very grateful for your support.

Oh wow, props to you!  We've been putting off having a family until after this PE stuff is over.  I can't imagine how relieved you must be!

Way to go @katiejune! I have two little ones, 3 and 5. It was nice to be able to hang out as a family again once the test was over. 

Thank you and I hope you get your result soon!! Having a family is great and it puts everything in a different perspective. I'd say it's smart to wait if you can, considering I haven't slept through a single night in over 4 years ?. They are my backbone though and I wouldn't have been motivated to study without them.

Congratulations @katiejune! The PE is difficult enough but to balance family life with such young little ones is beyond my comprehension. Hope you get a chance to relax some this weekend.

Way to go @katiejune!  I had a 4mo old when I started studying for the PE in 2015. I depended a lot on my wife and parents to help with the day to day stuff and babysitting. To say it was a team effort is no joke.

Congrats and enjoy your holiday weekend!

Back