Curse you!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madpiper

Reaction score
In the course of waiting for the PE test results to come in, I made the mistake of coming to this website. I have now officially wasted way too much time coming here and reading all your posts. I have slowly weakened to the point of now creating a profile so I can now wallow in misery with the rest of you. And now it sounds like the results are coming in! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm in Utah, by the way, and it looks like they usually get results the first day. 

You just said what was on my mind. BTW....is Nevada out. Stressing out so much that I cant work anymore. :mellow:

I will go ahead and make my first post as well with a big....Ditto.  Everything you said, substitue VA.
I love this thread. Nobody understands me the way you all do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Those NCEES guys on the homepage need to stop staring at their paper post my results! 

Capture.PNG

In the course of waiting for the PE test results to come in, I made the mistake of coming to this website. I have now officially wasted way too much time coming here and reading all your posts. I have slowly weakened to the point of now creating a profile so I can now wallow in misery with the rest of you. And now it sounds like the results are coming in! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm in Utah, by the way, and it looks like they usually get results the first day. 
Did the exact same thing

Those NCEES guys on the homepage need to stop staring at their paper post my results! 

View attachment 9577
The state is delaying your results at this time. NCEES releases the info to all boards at the same time. They just don't post anything until they hear back.

They totally do, but were out on day 1 last April - at 3:20 PM per my coworker. So keep your fingers crossed  - both for the scores and to hopefully avoid driving out to stupid Northlake again!

Back