No work on potential release day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GR8 PLUMENG

Reaction score
I guess its safe to assume that no one who is expecting PE results will get any work done today. Most of use will be on this broad for the most part of the day, hitting the refresh button like our lives depend on it.

If the results are not released today, well, its just rinse and repeat for tomorrow. So all you bosses out there. Today is an unofficial off day with pay. Our bodies are in the seats, but our minds are definitely not.

I guess its safe to assume that no one who is expecting PE results will get any work done today. Most of use will be on this broad for the most part of the day, hitting the refresh button like our lives depend on it.

If the results are not released today, well, its just rinse and repeat for tomorrow. So all you bosses out there. Today is an unofficial off day with pay. Our bodies are in the seats, but our minds are definitely not.
Well, neither you or I have gotten any work done this morning... I did make an early trip to the DMV to get my DL renewed, in and out in 30 minutes, got there 15 minutes before it opened, so I feel like that's an accomplishment....

Well, neither you or I have gotten any work done this morning... I did make an early trip to the DMV to get my DL renewed, in and out in 30 minutes, got there 15 minutes before it opened, so I feel like that's an accomplishment....
That's worth a day off and/or a beer in and of itself!

Bad thing when you are self employed

@Paxelar. If you don't mind sharing, how do you run your own shop without a license? I've always been told i need one before i can start consulting. Thanks in advance.

@Paxelar. If you don't mind sharing, how do you run your own shop without a license? I've always been told i need one before i can start consulting. Thanks in advance.
I've been a licensed Civil for 9 years.  Pursuing the Architectural, Mechanical, & Electrical to be able to fully expand.

Where's the best place to look for results?  On the NCEES dashboard or under the exam tab?  The Florida Board of Professional Engineers website says that we'll be notified through NCEES.   "Examinees will be notified when their results are available, along with instructions to log into their MyNCEES account to view them. State-specific information that was included in these letters will now be provided to the examinee via a link that directs them to their state board’s website."

To add to the anxiety, there's a really ominous thunderstorm going on outside.  (Picture the thunderstorm in 101 Dalmatians before Cruella Deville comes to see the puppies.)

Yeah, I am getting no more work done today now that some states have been released.

Back