Results will be released on Friday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
I have a friend just called me and told me that his friend in NCEES told him the results will be released today for all state boards then most of states will release it on Friday evening.

I have a friend just called me and told me that his friend in NCEES told him the results will be released today for all state boards then most of states will release it on Friday evening.
sounds legit to me.  :D

My neighbor's uncle happens to be friends with an in-law that used to live in the same city as NCEES headquarters and they got a fortune cookie that alluded to the results being released on Friday.

That's basically what I read or expect to see from others...

I know for a fact - and everybody knows this - because I heard it from many, many, many people - you know it and everyone knows it - that the results - and these will be the best results of any test ever taken - will be released on Friday.

That sounds about right. The results for the April test have historically being released before labor day weekend. So it's either today, or definitely tomorrow. I think they do it this, so in that case, if you passed, you have 3 straight days of celebrating;

and if you failed, you have 3 straight days of drinking your sorrows away.

If they do in fact get released to the states today a lot of states will release them right away. I hope...
The states couldn't release it today instead they will aprove it then send back to NCEES

Sorry for the double re-post from another Topic but.... The Texas PE Board agenda for the meeting yesterday, Wednesday, says "Results and Statistics: Application and Examination Report."

So... that means that the boards had the results yesterday.

Texas PE.PNG

Sorry for the double re-post from another Topic but.... The Texas PE Board agenda for the meeting yesterday, Wednesday, says "Results and Statistics: Application and Examination Report."

So... that means that the boards had the results yesterday.

View attachment 9547
Not necessarily.  Under item 3, it says "discuss and possibly act on the following..." That seems to imply that when they made the agenda, they didn't know if they would actually have results by then.  

Just being a devil's advocate to keep my anxiety down.

That sounds about right. The results for the April test have historically being released before labor day weekend. So it's either today, or definitely tomorrow. I think they do it this, so in that case, if you passed, you have 3 straight days of celebrating;

and if you failed, you have 3 straight days of drinking your sorrows away.
I sure hope so.

Back