Texas - Results not likely coming out this week

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txjennah PE

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
Reaction score
I decided to be "that person" and called the Board...the contact there said they haven't received the results just yet, that they usually receive them 6 weeks after the exam, and to check back next week.  

Not to doubt what they are saying, but that sounds like a cookie cutter answer.  The last two April exam cycles have come out in 34 days which is tomorrow, so I still have hope...

They always say that mate. my fingers are crossed for this week

Not to doubt what they are saying, but that sounds like a cookie cutter answer.  The last two April exam cycles have come out in 34 days which is tomorrow, so I still have hope...
I hope you guys are right! I'm really bummed right now haha.

I agree it sounds like a cookie cutter answer. That and they would not want to tell you this week. They want to always give themselves some room if there is a delay.

Someone did bring up on a different thread how the mechanical engineering exams are no longer depth/breadth, and results could possibly be delayed because of that?

I saw somewhere on here where they went back and notice that they released on a Thursday about 80% of the time. Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow. I can either celebrate through the long weekend or have an extra day to lick my wounds.

Someone did bring up on a different thread how the mechanical engineering exams are no longer depth/breadth, and results could possibly be delayed because of that?
That is my biggest worry this exam cycle actually.  Whether the new exams holds everything back.

At the very least, you can take comfort in the fact that TX may very well be the first state to release results. Or at least that they will be released on the first day any states start to release results!

At the very least, you can take comfort in the fact that TX may very well be the first state to release results. Or at least that they will be released on the first day any states start to release results!
Yes, I can't complain there! We are pretty lucky in that respect.  

That's the stock answer.

But I would agree that people shouldn't get too excited about the results coming out this week.

I decided to be "that person" and called the Board...the contact there said they haven't received the results just yet, that they usually receive them 6 weeks after the exam, and to check back next week.  
Thanks for not being "that person" who would title the thread "TEXAS RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" and would clarify in the first post "...almost! just a few more days!"

:p

Thanks for not being "that person" who would title the thread "TEXAS RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" and would clarify in the first post "...almost! just a few more days!"

Hahaha oh god no, I couldn't do that to you guys! Especially when I'm in the same boat! LOL

Sweet idea! Now I know what to title the thread in a few hours. :17:

Took the architectural. I REALLY hope I don't have to take it again because I may just switch to Civil-structural so I can do it again in the Fall. 

Good luck to y'all hope we find out tomorrow!

HSlIOkmc.gif

Wondering if anyone made it to the Board meeting today? Would be curious to hear what was said in there.  

Back