DO YOU WANT THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EB NCEES REP

Reaction score
Listen we've been here watching you post about results, on and on and on, the truth of the matter is that you can't handle the results!

You sit in your modern open space environment cubicle thinking if you had the results you could leave that cubicle hell, but deep down in places you don't talk about in the print room you need me to sit on the results! you want me to delay the results! Whose gonna get good results? You engineer II?

I live 30 miles from Clemson where students haven't even heard of the the PE exam!    Either pick up a scantron or bubble in the answers because I neither have the time nor the desire to give you the results that you think you are entitled too!!!!

Listen we've been here watching you post about results, on and on and on, the truth of the matter is that you can't handle the results!

You sit in your modern open space environment cubicle thinking if you had the results you could leave that cubicle hell, but deep down in places you don't talk about in the print room you need me to sit on the results! you want me to delay the results! Whose gonna get good results? You engineer II?

I live 30 miles from Clemson where students haven't even heard of the the PE exam!    Either pick up a scantron or bubble in the answers because I neither have the time nor the desire to give you the results that you think you are entitled too!!!!
To*

download.jpg

Like my mother used to say, "Results are like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you are going to get, or when you are going to get them. "

We are in a result oriented world.  Close by no cigar would be the same as failing miserably.  Just post the results already so I can plan my Memorial Day BBQ.

As stated in the official spam thread, we have completed our part of the agreement and now need you to fulfill your end.

You spewed the same incoherent rambling last exam cycle. 

You spewed the same incoherent rambling last exam cycle. 
Oh boy, don't mess with the bull.

giphy.gif

Similiar to the Schrodinger's Cat analogy they did on the Big Bang Theory. As long as I never get the results, then I get to live in a world where I neither passed or failed!

Back