Results will be delayed a few additional weeks because of a mail delivery error

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN PE 4.0

Reaction score
I was visiting my parents who live in Charleston and they are friends with someone who works with someone at the NCEES. I was told that there was trouble with the mail delivery system and results wont be out until late June or early July.

Sorry guys.

I heard something similar during the monthly planning meeting with NSPE. Not good...

:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
I called the Texas board, this post is #fakenews, NCEES has no email issues.

It's hard to be original and still somewhat believable, I suppose. In any case, back to spamming!

I was visiting my parents who live in Charleston and they are friends with someone who works with someone at the NCEES. I was told that there was trouble with the mail delivery system and results wont be out until late June or early July.

Sorry guys.
That's really strange and unfortunate. In somewhat related news, I heard all October 2016 results in Tennessee were incorrectly scanned and that NCEES has no choice but to rescind all licenses according to the requirements of Title 62, Chapter 2, Part 4, Section 62-2-405 Examinations. Apparently, NCEES will be sending out letters to all parties affected after they finish reviewing and finalizing results for the April 2017 exams.

Sorry guys.

That's really strange and unfortunate. In somewhat related news, I heard all October 2016 results in Tennessee were incorrectly scanned and that NCEES has no choice but to rescind all licenses according to the requirements of Title 62, Chapter 2, Part 4, Section 62-2-405 Examinations. Apparently, NCEES will be sending out letters to all parties affected after they finish reviewing and finalizing results for the April 2017 exams.
I also heard that their archive of exams were burned to ashes and that there is no hope of rescanning them, so NCEES will be requiring all who passed the October 2016 exam in Tennessee to retake the PE exam. The good news is that this issue is limited to Tennessee only and also that NCEES recognizes their mistake and will reduce the exam fee to only 50%.

Back